In compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), we set out below certain information about the data we process in order to communicate with you.
3TS Capital Partners OY is the controller of your data which means that we are responsible for how your data are collected and used. We respect your privacy and will protect any of your personal data that we process. All personal data are processed in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Voluntarily provided data
The types of data we collect
We, directly or through our subsidiaries collect certain personal data about you. “Personal data” is data that can be used to identify you or that we can otherwise link to you using information we hold. We only collect personal data that you voluntarily provide to us, for example when you choose to submit a CV or a business plan to us via email or to sign up for our newsletter. The data we collect includes your name, the name of the organization you work for, postal address, contact phone numbers, e-mail address and job title.
How we use the data that we collect and store
We use the personal data we collect for communication purposes, including:
- To conduct our regular business that is advising investment funds which invest in and support portfolio companies.
- To send you our newsletter and invitations to events organized and/or sponsored by us.
- To maintain our list of business contacts.
Our basis for using your personal data
When processing personal data as explained in this policy, we do so for the purposes of maintaining a business relationship with you or delivering our contracted services to you. As a basis for this we rely on your consent or our legitimate interests in maintaining business relationships and/or communicating with you as an existing client or business partner.
Newsletter: Mailchimp – The Rocket Science Group, LLC, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308 USA https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
Email and data storage: Outlook (Office)365 – Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way Redmond, WA 98052-6399 USA https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us
CRM: Insightly – Insightly Inc. 680 Folsom, Ste. #550 San Francisco, CA 94107 USA https://www.insightly.com/privacy-policy/
Investor Communication: PEARonline Ltd – Riverside House, 3 Place Farm Wheathampstead Herts AL4 8SB UNITED KINGDOM https://pearonline.com/privacy-and-cookies/
We maintain the right to commission further data processors in the future.
Your rights regarding data protection:
According to GDPR, you benefit from certain rights which include (but are not limited to):
- The right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data. (Right of access – Article 15)
- The right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data. Also, you have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement. (Right to rectification – Article 16)
- The right to obtain the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay. (Right to erasure /‘right to be forgotten’ – Article 17)
- The right to receive the personal data, you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller. (Right to data portability – Article 20)
- The right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning you. (Right to object – Article 21)
- Right to withdraw your consent to processing of your personal data at any time. (Article 7)
Requests related to such rights or any other rights you may have under GDPR should be sent via email to email@example.com or traditional mail to 3TS Capital Partners OY, Kaisaniemenkatu 2B, 8th floor, FIN-00100 Helsinki, Finland.
If you are dissatisfied with how we process your personal data, you are entitled to report this to the related Finnish regulator for the processing of personal data.
Security measures to keep your personal data safe
3TS Capital Partners OY acknowledges that the information you provide may be confidential and will maintain the confidentiality of and protect your information in accordance with its normal procedures and all applicable laws. We employ appropriate technical and organizational security measures to help protect your personal data against loss and to guard against access by unauthorized persons.
How to contact us
If you have any questions about how we process your personal data, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Revisions to this policy
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure you are happy with any changes.
If you no longer wish to receive further communication and invitations from 3TS Capital Partners OY, you can unsubscribe by contacting email@example.com.